Security and privacy of users is of paramount importance to MAGGOMEDIA. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that our systems are protected and that our developers’ team delivers secure code. While we realize that there is no effective way to completely secure our operations and that at times, despite our best efforts, security breaches make it through the systems, we are committed to have all reported or anticipated security issues reviewed and resolved promptly.
HOW TO REPORT SECURITY ISSUES
At MAGGOMEDIA we foster a culture of collaboration to maximize our level of security and to make the Internet a better place for all. If you believe that you have encountered a security issue that could adversely impact MAGGOMEDIA’s systems, please do contact our security team at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will reach out to you and will work with you to verify, validate, qualify and resolve the reported issue.
Our promise and commitment to you:
- Prompt acknowledgement of the reported issue (within 2 business days)
- Full transparency throughout the process
- A professional environment focused on collaboration and speedy resolutions
- Appropriate mitigation of the reported security issue
What we need from you to properly address the reported issues:
- A detailed description of the issue
- Detailed steps to reproduce the issue
- You will follow responsible disclosure guidelines (see below)
- Collaborative spirit
- No malicious activities (*Exhibit A) or intent
We at MAGGOMEDIA believe that with great knowledge comes great responsibility. We request that you will give us reasonable lead time to respond to your report before making any information public and that you will make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data and interruption or degradation of our service during your research. We will reciprocate the gesture and work with you to mitigate the issue to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
We also request that interested parties researchers coordinate their efforts with MAGGOMEDIA’S security team, so we can avoid any untoward incidents that could negatively affect confidentiality, integrity or availability of MAGGOMEDIA’s systems.
MAGGOMEDIA classifies malicious activities as follows
- Any kind of DoS attack
- Automated scanning
- Deliberate attempts at harming MAGGOMEDIA systems
- Introduction of backdoors/trojans/malware in MAGGOMEDIA systems
- Attempts to breach confidential data
All attempts to cause harm to MAGGOMEDIA’s systems or data, which are not followed by a responsible disclosure as defined above, shall be legally prosecuted to the full extent permitted by law.